Liam is an original character, and as such, does not have a concrete canon to draw from as yet. Honestly, elements from many of David Tennant's acting roles may drift in and out of Liam's life like an occasional itch. I just have to figure out how to integrate some of them.
With that said, I'd like to set one or two ground rules for emerging plots with Liam. I may add more later:
Baby plots involving Liam as the father are a firm NO. Mun's just not into that, though both mun and muse like kids. I've had it sprung on canon-character muses without permission before in Sixwordstories and I didn't quite enjoy the experience. A pregnancy scare might be a fun thing to muck around with temporarily, but ASK ME FIRST before plunging him into something like that with your muse. I have to agree to it, thanks! I won't walk all over your canon if you won't walk all over mine.
Meme interactions that may involve babies are fine if it just sticks to the meme post's threads. They're cracky for a reason!
If you have a baby!plot going on for your character in a verse, that's cool! Ask Liam to babysit once it's popped out, he'll gladly volunteer, but don't expect him to be available every time your muse wants to go party!
Also, with adult situations, smut, sex, fluff etc, I'm perfectly happy with FTB if you prefer, I'm also fine with going as far as my mind will stretch.
I'm not okay with intentional personal bodily harm. If you or your muse are into that, I can respect your preferences, but please don't bring it into our RP. It's just a personal squick of mine.
Now on to verses:
I'm going to assume that there will be at least one or two Doctor Who verses, I mean the PB mixup with Ten is funtimes, yeah? I'm all for it!
Put Down the Claymore/New York: He's a cop on an exchange program with the NYPD. He's got his quirks, he's got his past, and that includes a Scottish-Japanese girl he caught picking his pocket on holiday one day in a little Scottish village called Thurso. His present includes dealing with a whole new country, and a whole new set of laws to deal with. And any of his past that may come up to haunt him.Double-Scottish/London: Scots and London don't always mix. Until he runs into one Rose Marion Tyler. Or rather she runs into him. While texting. And she spills his coffee all over him. Then they become just mates, but for the talk of ...food. (summary update coming hopefully soon!)
Black Watch: An alternate/futureverse to Double-Scottish, Liam joined the Royal Regiment of Scotland, 3rd Battalion (also known as the Black Watch). While deployed to the Middle East, Liam and his squad encountered an IED and the whole group was reportedly killed. However, Liam managed to stay alive and evade capture by insurgents for two days. The second day he was found and carted off to one of the enemy's mountain strongholds and kept prisoner. Fast forward to a year later, and he's been found and returned home to London and Rose, with permanent nerve damage in his left leg, and god knows what buzzing around inside his head. This verse came up thanks to this thread in
memebells!